Rates & Insurance
Current rates are as follows:
- $175 for initial intake (90 minutes)
- Individual and Couple Sessions are $150 per 50 minute session, and $175 per 90 minute session
- Family sessions are $175 per 90 minute session
Rates are structured based on competitive market data but are never intended or desired to be a deterrent for therapy. If the rate is an issue, please discuss this with me to determine what options might exist.
Military and First Responder Discounts
A 20% discount is available to fire/police first responder personnel, and all branches of military service members, including active duty, retired, and former military.
I am NOT a participating (PAR) provider with ANY commercial or government sponsored (Care/Caid) insurance plan(s). Payments using HSA or FSP benefits/dollars are accepted. I would be happy to provide you with a Superbill which you can submit to your insurance company. Depending on your benefit plan, it might be possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance company to verify how your plan compensates you for out of network psychotherapy services.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- What are my out of network benefits for this provider?
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Health Savings, and Flex Spending cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!